What Makes Correct Toes Unique
• Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
• Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
• Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
• Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
• Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
• Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
• Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
• Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
• Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
• Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems
- Align toes and improve balance and stability. Similar to braces impacting the alignment of teeth, Correct Toes slowly and progressively change foot architecture. Structural changes create a wider base of support, improving balance, proprioception, gait and posture.
- Strengthen muscles throughout the foot and lower leg. Accompanied by naturally-shaped footwear, Correct Toes encourage the foot to move, flex and bend. As muscles strengthen, the foot is able to support itself, eliminating the need for artificial arch support and orthotics.
- Restore foot function and relieve foot pain. Correct Toes is a foot health tool that can be used to restore normal and natural foot and toe function. Foot pain and problems can be resolved when the toes are realigned in the way that nature intended.
$90.00Visit product page →
How Barefoot Science Works
Barefoot Science is an intelligent solution to an age-old problem that has never been solved by traditional orthotics. Pain and dysfunction is caused by muscle weakness, so it follows that strengthening is the path to wellness.
The standard treatment for foot and joint pain is orthotics or device loaded shoes which effectively brace the foot, preventing movement. However, we believe this is not the solution. Through rehabilitation and strengthening work, Barefoot Science builds a better foundation for pain free movement.
A Stronger Foundation
Architects know that arches lend strength. The arch in our feet works similarly, absorbing pressure and supporting our weight. An increased arch height results in a more even weight distribution across the joints of the foot, decreasing tension on the plantar fascia. Barefoot Science works to build arch strength by stimulating the muscles in the foot, building strength over a short period of time.
The Barefoot Feeling
Our feet were designed to be bare. Bare feet feel the ground better and can react quickly to changes on the ground. Barefoot Science stimulates the body’s innate proprioception, enabling you to better sense your feet, and improving balance and stability.
A Gradual and Dramatic Change
With its’ dome-shaped insole, Barefoot Science begins by progressively stimulating receptors in the soles of the feet and building new muscle. While it is doing this, it is also creating new neural pathways to help your body’s natural sense of alignment and balance. Each time a new insert is placed into the dome, forcing your foot to work harder. The end result is a proven increase in arch strength and height, balance, foot stability, and ultimately, a stronger kinetic chain.
HighHealer - World's First Portable 5-In-1 Foot Therapy Device
HighHealer allows you to treat and exercise areas of the foot, ankle and calf not only in less time, but more effectively. Whether you are a person suffering from severe foot pain or a professional athlete looking to build strength and improve performance, HighHealer has multiple functions to maximize results efficiently.
All Modalities In One Device:
HighHealer features 5-in-1 training exercises that eliminate the challenges and frustrations of performing separate exercises.
Five key areas which the HighHealer focuses on:
- Reduces inflammation
- Stretches the Plantar Fascia ligament
- Strengthens the smaller muscles that stabilize your feet
- Loosens calf tightness
- Massages feet
Relieve Knee Pain Caused by Runner’s Knee, Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinitis), Arthritis, and Other Painful Conditions With One Light, Comfortable Knee Sleeve
- Runner's Knee
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Reduces Swelling
- Eases Knee Pain
- Patented medical device for Patellar Tendonitis, knee pain and swelling
- Easy-on fit for continuous support, day or night
- Patented Compression Zone Technology®
- Seamless Construction
- Soft, moisture-wicking fabric
- Wear comfortably under everyday apparel while walking or exercising for extra protection
- Supports and stabilizes the patella and improves circulation
- Insole Type: Metatarsal
- Length: Pad
- Support: Metatarsal
- Top Material: Leather
- User: Adults
- Shoe Type: Any
- Features: Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Foot Condition: Metatarsal Pain
- Foot Condition: Ball of Foot Pain
- Foot Condition: Bunions
- Foot Condition: Morton's Neuroma
- Season: Any
Metatarsal pain can majorly impact your life. You want to be able to go about your day without worrying about stinging or burning in the feet. The pedag T-Form, our signature enlarged metatarsal pad, can help you to relieve any persistent metatarsal pain.
Those who suffer from bunions and Morton’s Neuroma have found the T-Form to be beneficial; the support that this metatarsal pad provides allows for relief of pressure on the nerves of the foot. The T-Form is made with hypoallergenic latex, natural materials and vegetable-tanned leather, making it a great choice for even the most sensitive of feet. Like all of pedag’s high-quality foot products, the T-Form is handmade in Germany.
How it works.
The T-Form is a large metatarsal arch pad that supports the ball of your foot and keeps your toes in the correct position. In this support, your feet will feel relief from burning, stinging and bunions. Perfect for men and women, just slip them into your favourite supportive shoes and see the benefits of the T-Form! As with all pedag products, there are only water-based adhesives and no solvents are used.
Pedag products are German-made, high-quality, and recognized by podiatrists as top-of-line orthotics. We’re excited to see them work for you!
The Naboso Neuro ball is our triple threat of foot activation and comfort.
First it acts as a massage tool releasing the muscles of your feet as you roll it around with your foot.
Second, the ball is coated in our unique sensory stimulation textures that wake up and activate the nerve-dense surface of your feet.
Third, the ball actually splits in two and in the center you will find an even smaller ball to help with acute muscle release on the bottom of your feet.
- Resetting the feet at the end of a long day or hard workout
- Massaging foot muscles and minimizing arch pain associated with plantar fasciitis
- Improving foot and leg recovery for healthy movement
The Neuro ball is one of the most versatile and dynamic tools on the market designed to treat your feet.
Materials & Care:
100% food grade silicone which in non-toxic and odorless. Contains no BPA, latex, lead, or phthalates. Waterproof, closed-cell silicone which is easy to clean and more durable.
Wash warm water with soap and air dry. Dishwasher safe. Recommended cleaning once a week.
Designed in USA. Manufactured in China.
- Resetting the feet at the end of a long day or hard workout
The FS6® Performance Foot Sleeve is the #1 selling brace in the running market for Plantar Fasciitis. it is incredibly effective at relieving the pain of Plantar Fasciitis, chronic arch and heel pain, and swelling in the foot. Compression Zone Technology® knit into this amazing foot sleeve provides medical grade orthopedic support to the foot structure and the Achilles tendon. Graduated compression improves circulation and reduces swelling, all in an ultra-comfortable moisture-wicking foot sleeve that can be worn under socks and inside shoes. FS6® can be used for resting therapy or overnight and gives morning pain relief from the first day. Worn as a pair, during your run or sport, FS6® functions as a strengthening support and Plantar Fasciitis preventative.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Arch/Heel Pain
- Provides continuous stretch of the Plantar Fascia
- Supports the arch and overall foot structure
- Stabilizes Achilles tendon and ankle
- Creates a better sense of balance
- Medical Grade Compression
Comes with two (2) compression foot sleeves per package.
Accessories & Misc
Accessories & Misc