What Makes Correct Toes Unique
• Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
• Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
• Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
• Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
• Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
• Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
• Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
• Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
• Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
• Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems
- Align toes and improve balance and stability. Similar to braces impacting the alignment of teeth, Correct Toes slowly and progressively change foot architecture. Structural changes create a wider base of support, improving balance, proprioception, gait and posture.
- Strengthen muscles throughout the foot and lower leg. Accompanied by naturally-shaped footwear, Correct Toes encourage the foot to move, flex and bend. As muscles strengthen, the foot is able to support itself, eliminating the need for artificial arch support and orthotics.
- Restore foot function and relieve foot pain. Correct Toes is a foot health tool that can be used to restore normal and natural foot and toe function. Foot pain and problems can be resolved when the toes are realigned in the way that nature intended.
$10.00Visit product page →
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Two Rivers Treads gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
**Please note: These gift cards are for use on our online store only. They cannot be redeemed in store unless you place an order online and select in store pick up as the option. We apologize for that inconvenience. If you'd like to purchase a gift card for in store use, call us at: (304) 885-8843.
$29.00Visit product page →
Territory Run Custom TRT Hat
What's great about this hat?
-Extremely lightweight design with rapid drying materials.
-Unstructured construction with deep fit.
-Pliable crushable brim makes it easy to pack away and will always regain its shape.
-Moisture wicking sweatband and brim.
-Soft and light materials gives you all day comfort for running, traveling or both.
-Adjusting band to majority of sizes with extra elastic stretch
HighHealer - World's First Portable 5-In-1 Foot Therapy Device
HighHealer allows you to treat and exercise areas of the foot, ankle and calf not only in less time, but more effectively. Whether you are a person suffering from severe foot pain or a professional athlete looking to build strength and improve performance, HighHealer has multiple functions to maximize results efficiently.
All Modalities In One Device:
HighHealer features 5-in-1 training exercises that eliminate the challenges and frustrations of performing separate exercises.
Five key areas which the HighHealer focuses on:
- Reduces inflammation
- Stretches the Plantar Fascia ligament
- Strengthens the smaller muscles that stabilize your feet
- Loosens calf tightness
- Massages feet
$17.99Visit product page →
The All Natural Ingredients include: Coconut oil, cocoa butter, bees wax and vitamin E oil. How simple is that?
SNB is a multi purpose salve that works extremely well for preventing chafing and blisters on feet, as well as skin restoration on eczema, cracked/dry hands, feet, and face.
Some current uses/activities of this product include ultra runners, marathoners, mountain bikers, road cyclists, triathletes, hikers/backpackers, endurance horse riders, nurses, river runners, fire fighters, chronic eczema sufferers, diaper rash, massage therapists, golfers, tattoo recovery, razor burn, paws and noses on dogs and cats, mushroom hunters, motorcycle enthusiasts, unicyclists and just people who enjoy softer skin.
$14.00Color: BlackIncredibly versatile, this may be our best all-around sock. Trail, gym, wherever – our Original Weight provides functional cushioning without bulk. The patented design keeps each toe separate, eliminating the friction that can cause blisters and freeing them to splay and align naturally for better comfort and feel. COOLMAX® wicks away moisture, an underfoot band supports your arch and secures the fit, and nylon fibers add durability and softness.
Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
Total Foot Utilization
When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
Fiber content: 78% COOLMAX® 18% Nylon 4% Lycra®
$20.00Visit product page →
If I could be one animal in the entire world, I would be a bird. Wouldn't that be amazing? I'm still torn though - would I want to be a falcon or a hummingbird? That's a tough choice. This Kula was designed by our creative director Amanda McIntyre. She individually painted every item that you see in this pattern and we hope that you love it as much as we do!
Actual product description so that you don't think we are actually selling a birding trip:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative! The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric - eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
Caffeinated Tailwind meets all your calorie, hydration, and electrolyte needs just like you'd expect, plus it adds 35mg of caffeine per 100 calories. Caffeine is proven to significantly enhance high-intensity and endurance performance.* Raspberry Buzz, Green Tea Buzz, and Tropical Buzz available in 50 and 30 serving bags, as well as 200 calorie stick packs.
- Caffeine boost when you need that extra kick
- Complete calories, electrolytes, and hydration: Ditch the gels, chews, and pills, and go all day with just Tailwind.
- No gut bombs: Stomach problems? You’ll love Tailwind. Unless you enjoy being doubled over, retching.
- Tasty all day: Clean, light flavors taste better the longer you go.
- Hydration pack love: Dissolves on contact and cleans up with a quick rinse. No film, aftertaste or science experiments!
- All natural: Crystal clear with no dyes, preservatives or 4-syllable magical ingredients.
Usage is similar to regular Tailwind except that we recommend limiting
continuous use to 6 hours or less to avoid building up a high concentration. Each scoop contains 100 calories and 35mg of caffeine. For endurance workouts, mix 2-3 scoops per 24 oz of water per hour. Adjust to your personal calorie needs during training, using hunger as a guide. When it’s dialed in, you’ll feel satisfied and energetic, not hungry or full. On hot days, keep the same calories per hour, but increase water. To use in combo with other foods, reduce Tailwind intake by the calories you’re consuming elsewhere to avoid overloading the gut. For shorter workouts (<2hr), you can use less Tailwind to taste.
ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Non-GMO Dextrose (Glucose), Non-GMO Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Caffeine
Gluten free/vegan/no soy/no dairy
*A full discussion of caffeine and its performance benefits can be found in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition here.
GOODR® I'M NOT YOUR BRO, BRAH SUNGLASSES :: These sunnies finally declare that I'm not your bro, brah! The special grip coating on the frame eliminates slippage from sweat, fits snug and rides nice and lightweight to prevent bouncing while on the run. Protect yourself from UVA and UVB rays with glare-reducing, polarized lenses with UV400 protection.
KEY FEATURES + BENEFITS
- NO SLIP: We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Non-Reflective Lenses
- Original G Frame fits normal face sizes
Our lightest Z-Pole built for mountain athletes and weight conscious adventurers, the Distance Carbon Z is now stronger with improved joint support and durability, making it the ultimate in folding-pole performance.
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Z-pole fixed length construction with speed-cone deployment
- Incredibly lightweight collapsible pole: 150 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Optimized joint support and stiffness for increased durability
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with both carbide and rubber tech tips included
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible
[100 cm] 33 cm (13 in)
[110 cm] 36 cm (14 in)
[120 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
[130 cm] 43 cm (17 in)
[100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
[130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
Weight Per Pair:
[100 cm] 273 g (9.6 oz)
[110 cm] 284 g (10 oz)
[120 cm] 298 g (10.5 oz)
[130 cm] 315 g (11.1 oz)
XXS=4, XS=6, S=8, M=10, L=12
Model 5ft 3" to 5 ft 5" wears a size Medium (120 - 135lb)
Model 5ft 6" to 5 ft 9" wears a size Large (140 - 155lb)
Details & Care
Made from one of a kind fabric, this lightweight full-zip jacket with a drop-tail hem is great for bringing along on any outdoor activity. The whole thing packs into its own pocket, making it super-portable and ready to stuff in a pack. Perfect for Spring, Fall and Winter!
Space Certified Fabric
Weighs less than one pound
Lined with NASA developed technology, retains 90% of your body heat
Water proof zipper closure
Reflective logo on the back
Two vents in the back of jacket
Attached drawcord- toggle for hood
Long sleeves with Velcro cuffs
Inner drawcord-toggle bottom of jacket
Exterior 100% Polyester, Interior, Aluminum and Polyurethane
Hand wash cold, hang dry
Some may say that, “black sunglasses are boring,” but let’s face it… you look smashing in them. So feast your eyes on the ultimate collection of black frame sunnies-- a classic look starting at $25.
NO SLIP. NO BOUNCE. ALL POLARIZED. ALL FUN.
1 NO SLIP
We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
2 NO BOUNCE
Our black frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
3 ALL POLARIZED
Glare-reducing, polarized black lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
4 NO LEOPARDS
Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
THE AGE OLD QUESTION
These are black like “A Ginger’s Soul.” (Get it?) Black frames with black lenses. We know what you’re thinking...do gingers even have souls? They do. And they’re black AF. Also, You don’t have to police extraterrestrials to rock these black sunglasses.
Pack hyperlight, go hyperfar — at just 29g, our brand new low-profile AFO Hyperlight Cap provides optimal performance and a nearly weightless feel. With a pliable foam brim and minimal bungee strap, this hat is built to be scrunched up, stuffed into pockets, and tossed into bags.
Hyperlight AFO stretch woven fabric for a barely-there-feeling hat
Cool + dry comfort
Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking for cool comfort
Low-profile sport fit
Streamlined design provides optimal protection with an aerodynamic fit
Crushable foam brim
Lightweight, pliable foam brim is built to be scrunched up + tossed around while retaining its shape when worn
Flip it up
The pliable foam brim can be securely flipped up when not needing to shield from the sun
Minimal bungee strap
Adjustable reflective bungee cord with a rubber toggle ensure a lightweight, adaptable fit
Janji signature reflective logo on back + reflective bungee cord adds visibility in low light
Our AFO fabric is composed of 88% recycled polyester. We use high-grade recycled polyester made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic like rPET (commonly found in single-use bottles and containers) to reduce the impact of our apparel without compromising on performance, durability or comfort.
AFO fabric is also bluesign® certified meaning it is free from harmful chemicals and is fabricated in a way that meets a high environmental standard.
Materials & Specs:
88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
Hat made in Taiwan
29g / 1oz
The ultimate performance shield for your neck and face — fleece interior provides lightweight warmth and easy breathability (plus good snot absorption) while a water and wind resistant outer offers protection from the elements. A bungee toggle helps keep it secure against the face in motion.
Cold weather running comfort
Ultra-soft, thermoregulating low-pile fleece interior creates an insulating micro-air-barrier for optimal thermoregulation, breathability and moisture-control in a lightweight silhouette
woven soft-shell exterior with a DWR finish provides wind + water resistance for coverage in stormy conditions
Ergonomic design with contoured shaping along the top for a snug fit over the ears when pulled up
Stay-in-place bungee toggle
A bungee toggle on the back keeps the neckwarmer secure against your face or around your neck while in stride
Snug comfy fit
Secure fitting beanie with a 9.5” crown height that can be worn folded for a more of snug fitting skull cap
Signature reflective logo on front and “watermark” reflectivity on back increases visibility in low light
The Stormrunner Fleece is composed of 69% recycled polyester. We use high-grade recycled polyester made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic like rPET (a form of recyclable plastic commonly found in single-use bottles and containers) to reduce the impact of our apparel without sacrificing on performance, durability or comfort.
Materials + Specs
69% recycled polyester, 23% polyester, 8% spandex
Garment made in Vietnam
Features premium fabric covering plus anti-slip grip areas for all day comfort and stability. SitSmart Core Traction positions your body to naturally relieve back pain and keep you sitting comfortably for hours. Measures 15.5” x 13.”
- Anti-slip grip areas hold your seat in place
- 2x cushioning & wider seating surface
- Natural, safe and effective back pain relief
- Maximum comfort for longer periods of sitting
- Works in any seat—office, car, home—or anywhere you sit!
- Tilts the pelvis upright to engage core muscles
- Fits adults up to 300 lbs.
BackJoy SitSmart is an innovative sitting device that naturally relieves back pain by optimizing your sitting posture.
If you sit for long periods of time, posture support is key. SitSmart is a simple posture corrector that restores the natural curvature of the spine to relieve lower back pain. Without SitSmart, your muscles flatten and tense under your body weight, causing pain.
- Page 1 of 17