No, Darn Tough's not going soft on you. But the high-loft, ultra-supple Twisted Yarn and easy-going style of Darn Tough's Micro Crew Ranger hiking sock makes for a cushioned cruise around the village common or your local farmers market, for sure. And when it’s time to climb to higher ground, Merino Wool will keep you warm and dry long after those cotton-wearing fools’ socks have let them down.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: A well-deserved beer, hiking shoes, hiking boots
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Darn Tough twist strands of their soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough's socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Darn Tough's all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - Darn Tough's most popular cushion style.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.