Your cart is currently empty!
Accessories & Misc
Accessories & Misc
What Makes Correct Toes Unique
• Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
• Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
• Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
• Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
• Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
• Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
• Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
• Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
• Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
• Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Two Rivers Treads gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
**Please note: These gift cards are for use on our online store only. They cannot be redeemed in store unless you place an order online and select in store pick up as the option. We apologize for that inconvenience. If you'd like to purchase a gift card for in store use, call us at: (304) 885-8843.
Territory Run Custom TRT Hat
What's great about this hat?
-Extremely lightweight design with rapid drying materials.
-Unstructured construction with deep fit.
-Pliable crushable brim makes it easy to pack away and will always regain its shape.
-Moisture wicking sweatband and brim.
-Soft and light materials gives you all day comfort for running, traveling or both.
-Adjusting band to majority of sizes with extra elastic stretch
HighHealer allows you to treat and exercise areas of the foot, ankle and calf not only in less time, but more effectively. Whether you are a person suffering from severe foot pain or a professional athlete looking to build strength and improve performance, HighHealer has multiple functions to maximize results efficiently.
HighHealer features 5-in-1 training exercises that eliminate the challenges and frustrations of performing separate exercises.